Posted on: June 26, 2023
Job title: Sales and Client Relations Representative
Department: Sales and Customer Service
The role of Sales and Client Relations Representative is a full-time position where the successful applicant will act as a contact for customers to provide accurate and timely pricing for various products and projects. The successful applicant will be responsible for searching out new customers, building and maintaining strong client relationships, responding to inquiries via telephone and email promptly, and regularly meeting with clients at various locations as well offering suggestions for products to meet their needs.
– Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a sales and customer oriented position
– Completion of sales/marketing program would be an asset
– Valid G-Licence with a clean driver’s abstract- must be bondable
– Experience with customer service and building client relationships is a necessity
– Reports to executive manager who will assign sales inquiries and assist with prioritizing work
– Will receive assistance from executive manager and lead architect
– Must be able to calculate and provide accurate quotations for work to customers based on written specifications, basic descriptions of work and assessment of client needs
– Will require balancing multiple client inquiries simultaneously
– Clients may frequently request changes to quotations
– Must quickly acquire product knowledge to accurately present product options
– Building and maintaining strong client relationships fostering repeat business and representing the company positively
– Highly important to provide accurate quotations ensuring that all costs associated with completing work are considered
– Managing multiple projects at any given time and providing timely responses to clients
– Constant contact with existing clients and new customers via email, telephone and in person
– Will be in contact with employees from all departments on a consistent basis
– The successful applicant will regularly be required to meet with clients out of office
– The successful candidate will be comfortable driving, standing, and sitting for long periods of time
Please send your resume via e-mail to email@example.com with a message detailing the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions and/or want any additional support in your job search please call or text us at 905-261-3771, DC Community Employment Services.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Sales/Services
Company informationCity: Oshawa
For over 30 years, Premier Elevator has designed, manufactured, and installed high-quality elevator interiors throughout Toronto, the Greater Toronto Area and across North America. As one of Canada’s leading cab interior companies, Premier Elevator offers our clients innovative, custom design and exceptional solutions for their elevator cab interiors.
Prefered method of contact: Email