Posted on: November 28, 2023
FYidoctors is seeking a Full Time Patient Services Specialist on a Permanent basis at our practice in Pickering.
The Patient Services Specialist will be responsible for greeting patients, handling appointment paperwork, and assisting with eyewear retail.
This team member will work a schedule of 30-40 hours per week, Mondays through Saturdays.
How You’ll Benefit
• Comprehensive rewards package
• Competitive wages and benefits
• Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
• A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Communication with patients including in person, by phone, and by email
• Administering pre-testing services such as retinal digital imaging
• Customer service activities including appointment bookings, prescription printouts, and billing and payments
• Office administrative tasks including processing mail, filing, and faxing
• Assistance with retail of eyewear products
The Successful Candidate
• Passionate about customer experience; a great communicator who can provide exceptional patient care
• Committed to excelling as a member of a high performing team
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Good computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office suite
• Previous experience or knowledge of routine eye care an asset
FYidoctors is an exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 optometrists. In just 12 years we have grown to more than 3,000 employees with more than 265 locations across the country. Today, as Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider and winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry.
From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
How to Apply
All applications will be sent to the attention of the hiring contact.
Alternatively, our careers page can be found here; https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page. Search Patient Services Specialist, and the preferred location when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We politely request no telephone calls please
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Medical/Health
Patient scheduling, insurance and OHIP exposure, personable and energetic self-starter.
Company informationCompany Name: FYidoctors
Contact Name: Sonjee
Address: 1885 Glenanna Road, Suite 212
Postal Code:L1V 6R6
Telephone: (905) 839-5303
Apply to the indeed posting or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefered method of contact: Email