Posted on: September 27, 2022
Do you enjoy cleaning and take pride in your work? If so, The Cleaning Purr-fectionist is currently looking for cleaners to join their team of cleaning professionals! Apply today!
We offer our Housekeepers/Cleaners:
• Daytime hours – no evening, weekend or holiday cleans
• Steady employment
• Competitive wages $16-$20/hr
• Average of 30 to 40 hours of work per week
• Paid training
• PPE provided for all cleans
Must have access to a vehicle and a driver’s license.
For more information please contact our office at 905 697-4472 or apply directly by email to email@example.com.
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://forms.office.com/r/mN3UQe1ud1
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Labourers/Cleaners
We are seeking Housekeepers/Cleaners who:
• Are motivated, positive and enjoy cleaning
• Work well in teams of two to three cleaners without direct supervision
• Have a clean criminal record check
• Have a valid driver's license (G or G2)
• Are able to clean 3-5 homes a day.
Previous cleaning, housekeeping, hotel cleaning/housekeeping, room attendant, residential cleaning/housekeeping, office cleaning, commercial cleaning or general cleaning/housekeeping experience is an asset however, not required.
Company informationCompany Name: The Cleaning Purr-fectionist
Sound like a job for you? If so, apply today and join our team of cleaning and housekeeping professionals! You’ll be glad you did!
Job Types: Full-time hours: 30 - 40 per week
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
• Life insurance
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Bowmanville, ON: reliable commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
• G or G2 drivers license (preferred)
• 8 hour shift
Must be able to wear a mask
Prefered method of contact: