Posted on: October 27, 2023
Location: Port Perry, Ontario
Brass Inc. provides hydro excavation, horizontal directional drilling and civil restoration services to customers in and around the Greater Toronto Area, and we are looking for individuals to safely and properly perform civil restoration duties on our projects.
Brass is a unionized company which provides highly competitive rates along with pension and benefits.
– Driving a dump truck with a dump trailer
– Digging holes and trenches
– Setting and placing GLB’s in a variety of settings and soil conditions
– Assist with removal of all debris from work sites
– Provide assistance with general site preparation and clean-up as directed (housekeeping)
– Able to complete landscaping restoration work
– Complete all work orders, timesheets, and tailboards in accurate and timely manner (i.e., production tracking)
– Safely loading and unloading vehicles with supplies and equipment as directed
– Able to read construction plans, cable plans, and locates
– Ability to assess work environment for potential health and safety hazards and ensure work is completed safely
– Assist with handling and distributing construction materials
– Create and maintain traffic control plan on site
– Other duties as required
– Proof of full vaccination
– Related experience in the construction or civil restoration industry
– Physically fit and capable of safely lifting 23 kg (50 lbs.)
– Must have a valid ARZ license (or greater) and a good driver’s abstract
– Ability to work in inclement weather year long
– Interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time Salary: From $30.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Proof of full vaccination
• Do you have an ARZ license or higher with a minimum of 4 years experience?
• Do you have both COVID Vaccinations?
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Other
Company informationCity: Port Perry
Prefered method of contact: Email