Posted on: June 27, 2023
If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Ainsworth is currently looking for Chiller Technicians to join our growing team Greater Toronto Area. The role will be responsible for assembling, installing, repairing and maintaining HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, products and systems.
- Represent Ainsworth in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call, you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Read, interpret, create and maintain drawings and specifications.
- Install air conditioning, heating, and related equipment and components.
- Overhaul and service air conditioning, heating units and systems.
- Repair, replace and adjust worn or broken parts on condensers, compressors, and water and vacuum pumps.
- Repair and adjust valves, piping connections, fittings, and couplings.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with heating and air conditioning units and systems.
- Install motors, thermostats, and humidistats.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned apprentices.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Provides support and backup for other administrative duties as requested
- High School diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from a certified college.
- 313 A Certificate (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic)
- A current driver’s license.
- A valid and up to date Certificate of Qualification.
- Knowledge and skill of tools, equipment, and materials and practices of the trade.
- Knowledge of applicable HVAC/R codes, standards, and regulations.
- Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the trade.
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
Please send your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a message detailing the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions and/or want any additional support in your job search please call or text us at 905-261-3771, DC Community Employment Services.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Trades
Company informationCity: Oshawa
Why work at Ainsworth?
Ainsworth is growing at an unprecedented rate and to help attract and retain top talent, we provide benefits on your first day with us. We offer a wide variety of benefits including the following:
Benefits: Comprehensive health, dental and medical benefits, including wellness supports, RRSP matching and generous vacation
Growth: In-house training and development, access to LinkedIn Learning and other professional development opportunities, Employee performance-based bonus program, where applicable
Rewards: Service milestones and peer recognition plus Employee Discounts and Incentives
Flexibility: Hybrid working models, where applicable
Diversity: An inclusive organization that embraces diversity and belonging; work in a great team atmosphere with future potential for promotion within company
Prefered method of contact: Email