Posted on: August 1, 2023
Do you want to make lives better and have the ability to drive your career?
Do you love working with seniors? Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you!
At Nurse Next Door, we truly believe that Caregivers are at the heart of what we do. Our focus on care-giving as a career makes Nurse Next Door different from other home care companies. We believe in shifting the mindset in the industry.
As a Nurse Next Door employee, you receive:
– Flexible schedules: Work when and where you want – with longer visits in the same place
– One-on-one care: Work directly with the client to provide the best care possible
– Support: 24-hour access to the Nurse Next Door Care Services Center
– On-boarding and training: eLearning, Shadow Shifts, mentoring
– Caregiving as a career: Growth and development opportunities are awarded to support our team in achieving your professional goals and dreams
– Meal preparation, light housekeeping, and/or provide companionship and personal care
– Execute on the client’s care plan as outlined by the Care Designer
– Help clients with their ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living) that are within the scope of practice for a Registered Health Care Aide
– Assist clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises
– Meet the safety needs of the client and use equipment safely and properly
– Function within the limits of your own experience and knowledge, while practicing safely and competently within the job description
– Complete records and documentation accurately and thoroughly
Requirements for position:
– Currently enrolled in (or completed) caregiver education
– Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Screening Sector (less than 1 year old)
– Negative TB skin test or chest x ray (less than 2 years old)
– 2 Professional references
– Must be eligible to work in Canada
– Must be able to life 25kg
– Must be willing to travel to multiple locations
We Make Lives Better – so let’s start with yours!
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Part-time
Field of Work: Medical/Health
Company informationCompany Name: Nurse Next Door
Contact Name: Rajwinder Dhaliwal
City: uxbridge, Port Perry
Telephone: (416) 588-9489
Email Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefered method of contact: Email