Support during this challenging time
Employment Services is available to support you during this challenging time. Contact your closest Employment Services office to leave your full name and number so that we might provide remote assistance. We are here to help.
In Person Services Update: DC is committed to providing safe environments for clients and employees while also ensuring the continuity of services. We are excited to be pre-booking appointments in office on Tuesdays & Thursdays for those who cannot meet virtually. Please call or email your nearest centre to pre-book your appointment.
Bowmanville: 905.697.4472 firstname.lastname@example.org
Oshawa: 905.438.1041 email@example.com
Port Hope: 905.885-4842 firstname.lastname@example.org
Uxbridge: 905.852.7848 email@example.com
- Ontario Ministry of Health Covid-19 Telehealth and Self-Assessment Information
- For Support for families Covid-19 financial assistance
- For Service Canada Covid-19 financial assistance
- For EI applications
- For Mental Health support
- For Food Bank locations in Durham Region
- For Food Bank locations in Northumberland County
- For Emergency Shelter locations in Durham Region
- For Emergency Shelter locations in Northumberland County