Port Hope Community Employment Services
Welcome to Port Hope Community Employment Services, operated by Durham College and managed by Muskoka-Kawarthas Employment Services, funded inpart by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario. Your community support for finding employment
All of our services are free and we would be pleased to assist you in securing employment or finding a new career.
We also offer free services to local employers.
We offer all the following services at our centre:
For Job Seekers
- Access to Internet, job search support, local job postings
- Assistance with resume and cover letter development
- Informative Workshops on Resume Writing, Interview Skills, Health & Safety Training
- Information regarding government funded programs, such as Second Career
- Photocopying, telephone and fax service
- Assistance with Career Exploration and Local Labour Market Information.
- Free job postings
- Financial incentives
- Assistance with Job Fairs, space for interviewing, screening of potential applicants
- Work placements including volunteer, job trial and hire
- Full time and part time work experience and on the job training opportunities
We Welcome Your Feedback
Your feedback is very important to us. If you have feedback about the services you have received from our Port Hope site, we would like to hear about it. Please complete the following survey.
Join Our Port Hope Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/cesporthope/
Visit or Contact us at
105 Peter Street
Port Hope, ON L1A 1C5
Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch daily from noon to 1 p.m.
Community Employment Services, Port Hope location is managed by Muskoka-Kawarthas Employment Services and funded inpart by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.