Posted on: June 21, 2019
Town hall Theatre, Port Perry, Ontario is seeking a part-time Town Hall Administrator (15 to 25 hours per week). This is one of two equivalent positions which share the following primary duties:
- Communications with General Public – telephone, emails, voicemails, face-to-face customer interactions, ticket sales, refunds, problem resolution
- Renters – answer inquiries, set up rentals/bookings, update ticketing system with information for new shows, dissemination of information through Town Hall Theatre promotional vehicles, develop and issue rental contracts, reconcile contracts and calculate and arrange payments, arrange orientation for renters to theatre facilities and equipment.
- Manage and report monthly to the board on – bookings calender, issues arising from either renters or customers.
- Arrange and monitor contractors for scheduled maintenance and for incidental maintenance as required within the month.
- Light cleaning, salting and cleaning for all entrances and posted exits during the winter months as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media). WordPress and Powerpoint experience would be an asset.
- Retail experience, copy-writing experience, social media experience, and/or theatre experience would be assets
Duties are usually scheduled for two days per week, but may require additional hours depending on theatre activity and the availability of other staff. Compensation is at Ontario minimum wage rates.
For further information, please visit your closest Employment Centre.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday 8:30-4:30pm
Port Perry, 84 Water St, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30-4:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Field of Work: Sales/Services
Company informationCompany Name: Town Hall Theatre
City: Port Perry
Prefered method of contact: