Posted on: May 30, 2022
The Technical Support and Service Representative is responsible for the technical support of customers and fellow employees. This position is also responsible for setting up and developing a national service network of qualified Wood-Mizer Canada service contractors. The individual will also learn how to service a Sawmill for our Ontario customers.
You are an organized individual with the ability to multitask and prioritize. You have previous customer service and administrative experience, and you approach every day with a positive, cheerful attitude.
Customer Tech Support
- Answer customer calls related to technical support and troubleshooting of sawmills.
- Some field service work may be needed for non-mobile customers
- Update customer files in our database
- Follow-up with customer enquiries for support
National Service Network
- Find, sign, and engage qualified field service contractors to help our customers nationally
- Liaise with field support team, co-ordinate service calls
- Monitors spend and budget for payments of contracted service techs.
- Work closely with sales team for correspondence with customers.
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Five (5) or more years’ experience or equivalent education within a fast-paced office
- Recent graduates will be considered, an Engineering Degree is an asset.
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with a CRM
- Excellent Phone skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Friendly, enthusiastic personality – customer service focused
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to grasp tasks quickly and take initiative when necessary
- Sense of humour and practices discretion
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative/shared working environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Bilingualism (French/English) an asset
- We are a “start-up” culture, an organization that is fast paced, with an open office design and concept
- Our high-performance setting will provide the opportunity for you to gain valuable experience, long-term development, and career growth
- Our “get it done” belief has you involved in our off-hour events and activities, supporting our operational needs – We are a highly driven, motivated, and passionate team that works and plays hard
- 45 – 50k annually depending on experience and technical aptitude
- Full Benefits Package inclusive of RRSPs (6% match)
- Uniform provided
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 5 sick days
- 5 vacation days
For more information on how to apply please email email@example.com or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Field of Work: Other
Company informationCity: Lindsay
Prefered method of contact: Email