Posted on: September 1, 2020
Brooklin Day Nursery is seeking supply staff. The role of the supply staff will be in the classroom whenever there is a staff away and coverage is needed. Must be willing to work with all groups and will be responsible to carry out daily routines and responsibilities as required.
Shift: will vary based on the needs of the centre.
Employment Type: Part-time
Field of Work: Counselling/Education
• Must be able to receive calls at anytime with at least one hour notice
• Must have positive, professional communication with families, staff and management
• Must have a current Vulnerable Sector Check (6 months or newer),
• Posses a valid CPR-First Aid Certificate
• Up to date immunizations including 2 step TB test
• Food Safety Handling Certificate an asset
Company informationCompany Name: Brooklin Day Nursery
Contact Name: Tina Smigielski
Address: 14 Church Street
Prefered method of contact: Email