Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Prepares food as needed by grilling, frying, sautéing and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Follows all production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Adheres to all quality standards for food quality and presentation.
- Ensures maintenance of cooking equipment.
- Maintains a sanitary and safe kitchen/storage environment.
- Adheres to the established HACCP plan.
- Serves as a role model for other employees through teamwork, attention to detail & quality control.
- Interactions with all team members.
- Ensures guest satisfaction.
- Plan menus and determine size of food portions and presentation of food
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Estimate food requirements and costs.
- Order supplies and equipment
For more information on how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Restaurant/Food Services
3 + Years experience required
Food handlers certificate
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
Prefered method of contact: Email