Posted on: June 23, 2022
· Perform investigative activities to evaluate and determine the whereabouts of customers through database searches and system records.
· Locate customers of the company using databases, internet and other search tools of the company.
· Locate and confirm correct addresses, phone numbers and information for customers who cannot be located.
· Maintain and document customer accounts to reflect updated information.
· Make outbound and receive inbound calls to gather or clarify information.
· Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
· Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy; compare elements for consistency for logical relationship, etc.
· Review, process and verify accounts
· The ability to multitask and handle working under time sensitive deadlines.
· Must be able to pass pre-employment background check with no felonies.
· Ensure targets are met
· Bilingual (English/French) an asset
· CALL CENTRE EXPERIENCE – not required but an asset (comfortable speaking on the phone is essential)
· GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
· EXCELLENT COMPUTER SKILLS (as you will be using the internet, databases and other electronic resources to track people down).
· STRONG MOTIVATION TO SUCCEED
· ATTENTION TO DETAIL
· STRONG PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES
This is not a remote job you must be able to work in the office.
Available for students as well as Full Time
For more information on how to apply please email email@example.com or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Office/Clerical
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
Prefered method of contact: Email