Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position objective :
Cardinal Equipment Inc. is seeking a shipper and receiver who will focus on managing the incoming and outgoing items linked to customer orders, stock replenishment and repair shop requirements. This individual will also be responsible for maintaining a well organized and accurately stocked parts inventory. The successful candidate will responsible for ensuring orders are shipped in a timely fashion to our customers and also ensure that incoming items are reviewed and received quickly to maintain an accurate inventory listing in our companies ERP system.
Main tasks and responsibilities :
The shipper/receiver will perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort, and move shipments by hand or using a forklift or other material handling equipment. This individual will manage the verification, acceptance counting and input of the receptions into our ERP system. The shipper/receiver also packages and arranged the sending of customer orders received from the parts department. The individual will also be a critical part of maintaining inventory levels in relation to attaining business targets.
The successful applicant must be self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented. It is also important that this person possesses a positive attitude with professional commitment and is friendly and out-going in a team-oriented environment.
- Expediting of orders for the customers.
- Shipping and receiving outgoing and incoming parts orders
- Operate forklift to load and unload products from delivery vehicles
- Process parts requisitions, returns and warranty parts in a prompt manner
- Maintain the parts physical and electronic inventory in the Enterprise Resource Program (ERP)
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of stock room.
- Participate in annual physical count
- Processing customs documentation for cross-border shipments
- Process and accumulate returns
- Other duties or projects as assigned by the supervisor or company directors
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Labourers/Cleaners
Professional knowledge, skills and qualifications :
• Post-Secondary Education and 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse environment
• forklift licence and operator experience.
• Highly safety conscious with a mechanical aptitude or background in heavy equipment preferred
• Good physical condition, and able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Adaptable to consistently changing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Customer centric and organized with attention to detail and a sense of urgency
• Effective communication with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capacity
• Team player and self-starter with strong initiative and a continuous improvement mindset
• Computer literate with proficiencies in Microsoft Office Suite
• Flexible, willing, and able to work hours in support of the business needs
• A valid Driver’s Licence with a current clean Driver’s Abstract
Company informationCompany Name: Cardinal Saw
City: Port Perry
We offer :
• Competitive Salary scale depending on experience and skill set.
• Annual Cost of living wage review, at the discretion of Company Management
• Professional challenges;
• A family and close working atmosphere.
Prefered method of contact: Email