Posted on: June 7, 2022
Service Technician Duties
- Recondition or repair all equipment as outlined on work order. Diagnose problems and plan method and sequence of repair work or additional work required with service manager.
- Perform setup and pre-delivery of new equipment.
- Account for all time and material for each respective service job.
- Keep Service Manager informed of work.
- Promote Bobcat of Durham East Ltd service department and equipment we sell in a positive manner.
- Maintain and care for all shop tools and shop equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Work safely.
- Perform on the road service calls if required.
- Participate in training as seen fit by Service Manager.
- Responsible for any other duties that may be assigned occasionally by the Manager.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Trades
This individual requires knowledge of compact construction equipment in the area of Bobcat of Durham East Ltd. and the ability to service this equipment. This individual must have a set of general mechanical tools as required by the job. This individual requires organizational skills and the ability to carry out work as required by the Service Manager. This individual must possess leadership and technical knowledge and be a team player.
Company informationCompany Name: Bobcat of Durham East Ltd.
Salary: $30.00/hr+ depending on experience
Prefered method of contact: Email