Posted on: February 12, 2020
A local Fish and Chips restaurant is currently seeking an experienced Server, reporting to the Store Manager, for its Uxbridge location.
The restaurant is one of the fastest growing franchised restaurants in Ontario, is built on three pillars of success: (i) Quality Food (ii) Amazing Service and (iii) Affordability.
Job Duties and Requirements:
Must be able to guide guests through the menu, answer questions, make recommendations, and suggest appropriate meals if required.
· Ensure that all guests benefit from current, on-going and upcoming promotions
· Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests
· Assist in the training and development of new employees when required
· Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant
· Perform various guest services by taking orders, serving food and beverages to the guests promptly
· Collect payments from guests in a timely manner
· Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
· Check guests identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
· Clean tables or counters after guests have finished dining
· Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, etc
· Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom
. Must be able to help in Kitchen for food preparation, Cleaning dishes etc
· Other duties as required
For further information regarding this posting, please call us at 905 852-7848 or email us at email@example.com and leave a detailed message with:
- Your Name
- Your phone number, and
- The job title and Job number (ex. U494)
Follow us on Facebook at Uxbridge Community Employment Services – Durham College for information and regular updates
Please note: Our storefront operations listed below are closed at this time, however we are still operating remotely and are connecting with clients via the telephone and email.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday and Tuesday 8:30-4:30pm
Port Perry, 231 Water St (Scugog Library), Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00-5:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Field of Work: Restaurant/Food Services
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
Prefered method of contact: