Posted on: May 12, 2022
Do you have a passion for making a difference? At Cobourg Retirement Residence, we are passionate about ‘Making Every Moment Matter.” We are seeking a candidate that shares our values – a person who has a passion to make a difference, who has a strong moral compass and has a commitment to teamwork. Making every moment matter is about improving all the things that make life enjoyable. Things like making someone feel better, making connections with them or for them with other residents, showing them a new song or even just giving them something to look forward to. At Cobourg Retirement Residence, we are passionate about providing compassionate care for families’ loved ones, where the residents of our home come before anything else. Our values follow a ‘People-focused philosophy, Participation ~ Excellence ~ Openness ~ Performance ~ Longevity ~ Efficient Use of Resources. This philosophy can be seen in every aspect and level of our home. Since Cobourg Retirement Residence opened, we have offered a community within a community that people were happy to call ‘home’. We pride ourselves in this community connection, our philosophies and the feeling of comfort that can be felt as soon as the door opens.
Field of Work: Sales/Services
Responsibilities of the Senior Living Advisor at Cobourg Retirement Residence is:
• Responsible for driving sales in the community
• Leverage Lifetimes Living’s consultative sales process “HOME Selling” to help seniors and adult children make informed decisions when choosing a retirement residence
• Drive occupancy levels and meet or exceed established sales targets, • Manage telephone inquiries and convert to personal visit bookings
• Conduct personal visits, follow up on leads, close sales through lease signings
• Track sales activity in our Customer Relationship System (CRS) database and analyze reports to identify sales trends specific to the community and residence
• Drive referrals and traffic
• Create, retain and grow a portfolio of strategic networking partnerships with the local healthcare community and within the community at large: build a qualified lead database
• Develop, promote, and implement marketing plans and social events
• Monitor expenditures of funds allocated to the marketing budget. Qualifications
• Cobourg Retirement Residence recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires are fully vaccinated having received both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine and a booster approved by Health Canada, 14 days before the start date.
How to apply? Please submit a resume to email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you and making every moment matter!
Company informationCompany Name: Cobourg Retirement Residence
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you and making every moment matter!
Prefered method of contact: