Posted on: February 14, 2023
As a Restaurant Manager you empower and lead your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences. You promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open communication and understanding. You have the knowledge, skills and long term vision to support the Restaurant Owner in running a successful business.
You are an expert at recruiting, training, and coaching a diverse team to achieve and maintain Tim Hortons’ high standards of operation. Your high standards for operational excellence allow you to easily plan and execute methods of increasing sales and achieving targeted costs. You thrive in the fast paced atmosphere and love coming to work every day!
Your 3 -5 years of quick service experience in a supervisory role combined with your practical knowledge of recruiting, training and coaching team members makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
Why work for us?
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee meal discount
- Premium Rate of Pay
- Fast pace work environment
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
- Are ready to take on the full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant
- Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to engage others and develop high performance within your team
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Restaurant/Food Services
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
Prefered method of contact: Apply Online URL