Posted on: October 14, 2020
Bayshore is looking for a full time dedicated support Nurse to join our amazing team of community and home care nurses. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day.
At Bayshore, your safety is our top priority. We will provide you with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training, as well as daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers, prior to visits, to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
We value our Bayshore nurses with:
• A career that allows for work-life balance and flexible scheduling
• Fair wages for the critical work you do
• Opportunity to work one on one with your client without rushing to the next
• Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
• A safe and healthy work environment with all PPE training and equipment provided
• Paid orientation and paid training
• Work locally in your own community and help your neighbors
• The opportunity to learn and grow in your career
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Medical/Health
Graduation and current license (in good standing) from an accredited Licensed or Registered Practical Nursing Program and regulatory body. Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for home visits.
Travel is an essential daily component of this position
Company informationCompany Name: Bayshore Home Health
Contact Name: Kelsey Johnston
Telephone: (647) 746-4769
Prefered method of contact: Email