Posted on: October 4, 2018
We are currently seeking a responsible, organized, detailed oriented and energetic Recreational Director/Administrator for a full time or part time position.
Working closely with the Office Manager, the Owner and an enthusiastic group of colleagues with reporting to the Owner, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and overlooking the Full Cycle of Recreational Program including Gemini Gems program. This is a front line customer service position that requires evening and weekend shifts.
Salary: TBD based on experience
The key accountabilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Manage all aspects of Recreational Program including Gemini Gems program
• Supervise and Train Recreational Staff (15-30 employees)
• Staff scheduling
• Staffing including hiring
• Cover employee shifts if necessary (no sub available)
• Take registrations: all forums / methods of delivery; Answer the telephone/messages and take appropriate follow up action; Be responsible for the general email account; Greet walk in clientele – Be the front line person to problem solve / direct inquiries / program inquiries
• Manage the G.O. registrations
• Website posting
• Support programs through managing databases; producing documents (program schedules, attendance lists, Posters etc.)
• Manage and administer facility bookings (parties, private lessons; etc.)
• Manage and administer the day to day facility inventories (party supplies, camp supplies)
• Manage the website (WordPress platform)
• Addressing Customer’s Issues
• Other Admin duties such as data entry and filing
• Support Gemini policies and procedures
wages: TBD based on experience
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Other
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and expertise:
• Minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable role including proven Customer Service, Public Relations and Office Skills competencies with ability to work evenings and weekends
• Minimum NCCP Level 1 Certified Gymnastics & Trampoline
• NCCP Level 2 is an asset
• Current First Aid and CPR Certification is an asset
• Coached Recreational program
• Advanced computer literacy including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, website platforms, Brochures. Data Entry.
• Supervision and Management Skills (manage 15-30 employees).
• Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet all deadlines and balance priorities complemented with the ability to take both direction and initiative, as appropriate
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills: tact; diplomacy and discretion and good judgement; flexibility to cope with ongoing changes
• Create Recreational Programs and Levels
Company informationCompany Name: Gemini Gymnastics
Postal Code:L1J 5P5
Successful candidates must supply the Gemini Gymnastics Club with a Police Record Check.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and include Recreational Director in the subject line of your email
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
1000 Stevenson Road North, Hanger 3, Oshawa, ON, L1J 5P5 E-Mail: email@example.com
Prefered method of contact: Email