Posted on: October 7, 2019
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is currently looking to add to our growing Home Support Team. We are looking for Permanent Full- Time Community PSW’s to serve clients in York Region. This includes: Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Maple, Woodbridge, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Keswick and Sutton.
Who you are:
Dedicated: to providing competent, compassionate and client centred care
Reliable and Committed: you are committed to your clients
Seeking Opportunity: Looking for stable full-time work?
Who We Are Looking For:
- Regular access to reliable transportation
- Previous experience working in the community is considered an asset
- Experienced working with Palliative, Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Ability to speak a second language is considered an asset
- Current 2 Step TB Test, Vulnerable Sector Screen, CPR/First Aid
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide care as assigned within the care plan; as assigned within the scope of practice for a Personal Support Worker
- Delegated acts; as trained
- Documentation; document client visits to RNS Health Care Services Inc. standards and procedures
- Reporting; report any client issue in a timely manner to the office or direct supervisor
- Travel; Regular travel will be required in this position 15-30 minutes in between each client
Why choose RNS Health Care Services Inc?
- Competitive salary
- Full time hours
- Benefits after your first 3 months
- Paid sick days
- Ongoing training provided (classroom and online)
- Travel costs
Please note RNS Health Care Services Inc. is committed to our valuable employees. Permanent status is given priority to current employees. If our position has been filled you will be put on a stand by list and considered at that time.
RNS welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates participating in the selection process. Should you require accommodation, please ensure to notify us in advance. RNS is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information, please visit your closest Employment Centre.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday and Tuesday 8:30-4:30pm
Port Perry, 231 Water St (Scugog Library), Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00-5:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Medical/Health
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
Prefered method of contact: