Posted on: November 7, 2022
Production Manager – Window Production Line
About Viceroy Homes
Viceroy is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of panelized and pre-cut custom home packages. With a passion for quality and innovation, Viceroy has built a reputation for superb design, outstanding products, and excellent value. We are a company dedicated to helping you build a luxurious custom home in the most affordable way. Our five major products are panelized wall, roof truss, window and components with our extrusion, hardwood floor with finishing, kitchen/washroom/ closet cabinets with finishing, moulding and trims.
- Completing a detailed review of drawings and specifications.
- Developing and communicating a two week look-ahead schedule.
- Participate in the weekly progress review meetings with Trades to review weekly schedule and update accordingly
- Maintaining site files, supplies, equipment, and services.
- Reviewing shop drawings.
- Participate in developing a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of the project and following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Maintaining accurate as build drawings for utilities and plan changes as they occur.
- Managing all aspects of safety according to the law
- Maintaining professional conduct and a good working relationship at all times with owners, consultants, trades, suppliers and the public.
- Responsibility for proper administration of construction contracts and for ensuring all necessary permits and licenses are in place.
- Receiving, tracking and inspection of field purchases and materials, keeping daily records of labour, equipment, concrete, aggregates, rentals, subcontracts.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Manufacturing
-Three or more years’ experience as Window Manager in the construction of complex projects
-Ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
-Ability to effectively solve problem and take decisive action within the limits of authority
-Ability to take a proactive outlook as it relates to Health and Safety
-Proficient MS Office and Windows-based computer applications skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
-Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
-Excellent listening skills
-Valid driver’s license
-Ability to work independently and to work as part of a team
-Ability to exercise independent judgment and innovation and can go beyond immediate assignments and act on opportunities
-Ability to address and resolve conflicts and disagreements
Company informationCompany Name: Viceroy Homes
Contact Name: Brittney Ward
City: Port Hope
$25 - $30 an hour
Prefered method of contact: Email