Posted on: May 7, 2019
Day, evening and overnight shifts may be available, dependent upon client needs.
We are also seeking caregivers who are interested in working as a live in care provider.
- Light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping
- Errands, companionship
- Walking assistance and mobility issues
- Provide Journal entries of cliencare, Provide professional communication with client families
- Participate in all scheduled training and meetings, report any significant changes, accidents, or incidents to your supervisor immediately
- PSW’s must hold current PSW certificate
- Current Police and Vulnerable Sector Screening
- In the event that shifts become available at a facility, you will be required to provide a Police Screening and a TB test not more than six months old
- Current CPR and First Aid an asset but not mandatory
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle an asset
- Ability to perform job requirements with strong proficiency in English, other languages an asset.
For further information, please visit your closest Employment Centre.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday 8:30-4:30pm
Port Perry, 84 Water St, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30-4:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Field of Work: Medical/Health
Company informationCity: York/Toronto/Durham
Prefered method of contact: