Posted on: August 5, 2022
Maintenance Procurement Officer/Technician required to work under the Maintenance Manager to perform the following duties.
- Create, organize and maintain an inventory system in our Maintenance Shop
- Procure new parts as required as per our purchasing procedure
- Receive orders and put into our inventory system
- Work with Maintenance Manager to schedule PM’s and other jobs (ensuring all parts required are available for the job)
- Updating Maintenance Logs for Machinery
- All other duties as assigned
This is a new position and we anticipate full-time hours of 35-40 per week.
For more information please contact our office at 905 697-4472 or apply directly by email to email@example.com.
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://forms.office.com/r/mN3UQe1ud1
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Manufacturing
$20-21/hour (based on experience and industry knowledge)
• You have a friendly, outgoing and positive attitude towards working, learning and co-workers
• You are punctual and reliable with your own transportation
• You have a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• You have good communication and interpersonal skills and are comfortable interacting with Suppliers, and
all levels of employees and Management
• You are comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
• Your computer skills, especially in Excel, Word, and Outlook are excellent
• You have a college diploma in a related field of study or experience in the maintenance field.
• Having experience and knowledge working with GMP, HACCP and other relevant food safety and
environment regulations, as well as, being familiar with automated process/packaging technology will set me
apart from other applicants.
Company informationCompany Name: Durham College Employment Services
Address: 219 King Street East, Unit 4
City: Bowmanville, ON
Postal Code:L1C 1P7
Telephone: 905 697-4472
What we offer:
• Being part of a great team!
• RRSP matching
• Group Benefits after 3 months
• Annual Safety Footwear Allowance
• Store discount at our Gourmet Market
• Free on-site parking
• Free Coffee
• Company Events
• Safety Rewards Program
Prefered method of contact: Email