Posted on: September 25, 2023
Required immediately for busy Powersports Dealership, Permanent, full time days, with some
evenings and weekends.
• Responsible for taking care of vehicles in the service area and for ensuring all vehicles are
clean and ready for customer pick-ups
• Greet and assist customers dropping off and picking up vehicles for repairs
• Move and work with vehicles to maintain vehicle organization in lot
• Deliver vehicles to sites and locations as required
• Run miscellaneous errands for the store
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Lot maintenance
• Work in a Team Environment
• Unload transport trucks
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Other
Candidates must have a valid Drivers Licence and clean driving record.
Forklift experience and some mechanical ability would be an asset.
Company informationCity: Port Perry
Prefered method of contact: