Posted on: May 15, 2019
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
- Ensure that all products received via delivery meet Boston Pizza specification, that the invoicing is correct in respect to quantity and quality.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Other duties as required.
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing great products every day.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
For further information, please visit your closest Employment Centre.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday 8:30-4:30pm
Port Perry, 84 Water St, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30-4:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Field of Work: Restaurant/Food Services
Company informationCompany Name: Boston Pizza
Prefered method of contact: