Posted on: May 15, 2019
Join our winning team of accredited professionals. Excel in the art of strengthening customer relationships on representing major insurance companies.
• bring your engaging telephone presence, and your superb negotiation ability
• work closely with customers to determine their needs and fill them
What you get:
– Full time, permanent position
– Guaranteed base + bonuses and incentives
– Progressive benefits package
– Representing major brands and their customers
– Training on a wide range of products
– Flexible scheduling, work life balance
– Dynamic but casual business environment
– Bilingual premium
Conveniently located in the Whitby Mall, spacious, bright open concept. The DRT is a 2 minute walk, located just outside our office building.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Other
You’re Experience and Qualifications Needed:
Current Life license (LLQP).
Stellar oral & written communication skills fluent in either or both English and French
Work 8 hour shifts scheduled between Monday to Friday, and occasional weekend shifts
Company informationCompany Name: Optima Insurance Services Inc.
Contact Name: Cristina Longo
Address: 1615 Dundas Street East
City: Whitby Ontario
Postal Code:L1N 2L1
Telephone: (416) 581-1236
Optima Insurance Services is a full sales and services provider dedicated to life insurance companies in the Canadian market. Our agents are fully-licensed in most provinces and territories.
At Optima, you are joining an innovative, supportive and performance-based work environment. You will be encouraged to acknowledge and develop your personal and professional goals along-side our organizational objectives.
Apply Online URL: https://optima.hiringplatform.com/processes/18959-licensed-insurance-advisor-insurance-of-persons?locale=en
Prefered method of contact: Apply Online URL