Posted on: June 12, 2020
T’s Landscaping & Snow Removal is a local landscaping company that specializes in the manicuring and cultivation of properties including; lawn care, tree and shrubbery maintenance, light gardening with planting and weeding, stone work, and any other service that involves the outdoors.
We are looking for a crew of efficient, safety-minded Landscape Labourers for residential and commercial landscaping work. We have spring/summer positions available for the right candidates. The ideal candidates will be capable to work as directed with minimal supervision but willing to follow directions closely.
Applicants should have experience with landscaping and access to reliable transportation.
We offer a consistent, flexible work schedule with the option of part-time and full-time hours available with competitive pay.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
– physical labour
– ability to lift up to 50 lbs or more and navigate around lawn terrain
– experience with grass-cutting, raking (leaves and grass), light gardening (planting and weeding), and general stone work
– ability to do other outdoor work that is typical in the summer and fall seasons
– experience with weed-whacking an asset
– perform setup and cleanup tasks at job sites
– provide labour as needed for specialty projects
– perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Labourers/Cleaners
-Two years or more of landscaping experience an asset
-Ability to operate a weed-whacker effectively and safely is preferred
-Basic understanding of landscaping principles and procedures
-Comfortable working in environment with extreme weather fluctuations
-Post-secondary students are encouraged to apply
Company informationCity: Cobourg
Prefered method of contact: Email