Posted on: December 18, 2019
We are looking for a dependable, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative/Support. This individual will work Monday-Friday, with some Saturdays and Sundays on rotation, and on-call opportunities.
Willing to train the right candidate, however previous experience is preferred.
● Apply general knowledge of wireless networking and home router/modem setup.
● Troubleshooting and repairing basic to intermediate issues with customers’ equipment and networks over the phone.
● Local travel to customer homes and network/tower sites in a company vehicle may occasionally be necessary.
● Working with computers and operating diagnostic equipment.
● Understand and adhere to all policies and standards (OHSA and company policies).
● Communicate closely with the support team in a fast-paced environment.
● Provide exceptional service to customers.
● Appropriately record/document completed service calls and troubleshooting.
For further information, please visit your closest Employment Centre.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday and Tuesday 8:30-4:30pm
Port Perry, 231 Water St (Scugog Library), Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00-5:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Field of Work: Sales/Services
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Strong knowledge of computers, networking, and IP’s
● Basic knowledge of router setup
● Ability to learn new computer programs quickly and efficiently
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
● Comfortable working in high stress situations
● Ability to prioritize and perform duties with little to no supervision
● Possess basic administrative skills
● Valid G class licence and clean drivers abstract
● Transportation to and from the office.
● Strong customer service, ability to work under pressure, technical ability, organization skills, punctuality, and problem-solving skills
● Come to work with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
Company informationCity: Various Locations
● Experience maintaining and repairing cable and wireless networks is a plus.
● Experience with fibre or cable, wireless functions, fixed wireless troubleshooting, understanding of fibre optic networks.
● Troubleshooting and problem solving with customers over the phone.
What we Offer:
● The chance to perfect your customer service skills
● Competitive wages, based on performance and experience
● Benefits after probationary period
● Additional wages for on-calls
Prefered method of contact: