Posted on: November 6, 2019
The Ice Cream Scooper/Crew Member position involves providing front-end service to personally connect with every customer and provide exceptional customer service. A large portion of the shift will be to scoop ice cream, make milk shakes and assist our customers with their purchases.
Job Type: Part-time
For further information, please visit your closest Employment Centre.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday 9-4:30pm
Port Perry, 231 Water St, Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00-5:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Field of Work: Restaurant/Food Services
• A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team
• Candidates who are positive, friendly and social with customers and team members
• A mature and reliable candidate with strong communication skills and work ethic; flexible as crew members must be available to work a variety of shifts on days, evening, weekends and statutory holidays.
• This is a dynamic role that requires multi-tasking with the ability to work independently
• Physical ability to work long hours standing/walking and bending at the waist. Tasks that involve grasping using repetitive hand action and reaching above should height to perform some duties. Ability to lift and/or move objects weighting at least 11.3 kg (25 lbs).
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
• Minimum age requirement is 14 years.
• Food Handler Certification and prior retail experience are an asset
Prefered method of contact: