Posted on: July 16, 2020
The Human Resource Admin role is responsible for maintaining employee records,run payroll, set up benefits, organizing performance review and providing administrative support.
Duties and responsibilities
– Maintain the payroll Labour Costing file information
– Run the weekly Payroll
– Onboard new employees including processing new-hire paperwork, coordinating with benefits providers, conducting background checks, establishing employee files, and ensure new employees are set up in payroll system.
– Explain employment benefits, policies and programs and general terms and conditions of employment to new employees and assist in conducting new employee orientation.
– Track all employee information such as vacation accruals, sick time, comp time.
– Prepare various reports including technical and status reports pertaining to anniversary date/group insurance enrollment dates, termination, hires, transfers, attendance, sick time, comp time, sick time and vacation accruals.
– Respond to manager queries regarding employee information.
Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
– Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
– Benefits administration (open enrollment, disability, Worker’s Compensation, life insurance, various claims and change processing).
– Follow up with managers regarding their employee annual performance appraisals.
– Prepare and distribute new job postings as requested.
– Maintain the payroll Labour Costing file information and input
– Perform other duties as assigned.
Employment Type: Temporary
Field of Work: Manufacturing
- College diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one (1) years’ experience in an administrative or HR support is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), file maintenance.
- The ability to prioritize duties, exercise good judgment ensure confidentiality and use discretion.
- Professional, polished appearance is essential.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Professional presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of staff.
Company informationCompany Name: Curtis Chicks
Contact Name: Taylor McIntyre
Address: 101 Fox Road
City: Port Hope
Postal Code:L1A 4J4
Telephone: (905) 885-6337
Prefered method of contact: Email