Posted on: November 9, 2022
HARVEY’S IS LOOKING FOR A GRILL MASTER
TO JOIN OUR PORT HOPE LOCATION!
MAKE YOUR CAREER A BEAUTIFUL THING AT HARVEY’S
For over 60 years, Harvey’s has been serving great tasting, flame-grilled burgers to Canadians. We are on a journey looking for great people to be part of this iconic 100% Canadian brand that has homegrown roots across the country.
What you will do in this role:
- Own the engine room- operating the grill and fryer
- Cook our beautiful flame-grilled burgers and fry our golden crisp fries and onion rings, in a clean food safe environment
- Maintain kitchen workflow
- Show your love for Harvey’s by serving hot, great tasting food
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- A chance to be part of a close knit team
- Competitive wages
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurants brands
If you are passionate about working hard with a fun team that is committed to serving Canadians the best tasting burgers, Harvey’s has a future for you! Apply today.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Restaurant/Food Services
-Training will be provided
-Possess a positive and friendly personality
-Demonstrate great communication skills
-Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
-Ability to follow Harvey’s standards, food/ safety regulations, and Health and Safety policies
-Training provided, No experience required
Company informationCompany Name: Harvey's
City: Port Hope
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact us.
Prefered method of contact: Email