Posted on: February 21, 2023
Perform the day to day maintenance and upkeep of all gardens, flowers and shrubbery
Assist in completing tasks that will be outlined by the Superintendent/Supervisor
– Repot, transplant, fertilize and water flowers
– Clean and prepare gardens with fertilizer, soil amendments and mulch
– Plant and maintain flower beds including, hand weeding, trimming and dead heading flowers.
– Daily maintenance includes watering dry gardens, planters and hanging baskets and raking up all work areas as necessary
– General garden and shrub maintenance including tree and shrub pruning
– Picking up litter to ensure all areas on the golf course are maintained in a neat, organized and clean manner at all times.
– Maintain tools and equipment are clean, functional and safe for use and stored in an orderly manner
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Field of Work: Labourers/Cleaners
Must have own transportation and a valid driver’s license
Must be available for early mornings and some weekends if necessary.
Gardening skills are an asset
Ability to work alone or in a group settings on multiple properties
Company informationCity: Oakwood
Wage and Employment length: approximately $16.00 hourly rate at 40-44 hours per week and seasonal
Resume Submission deadline: March 24, 2023
Prefered method of contact: Email