Posted on: June 29, 2023
Are you a people person? Do you love problem solving? If you enjoy being a detective, hunting down issues and providing solutions, then we’d like to meet!
Power Tools Plus, located in Pickering, a successful sales and after sales service center for a major power tool manufacturer, is currently accepting resumes for the full-time position of Bilingual Customer Service Tech.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to combine strong (English/French) bilingual communication, administrative and customer service skills along with a technical aptitude and comfort using basic tools to assist our power tool customers.
In this Role you’ll have the opportunity to:
· Use your people skills to handle and resolve customer requests, inquiries, and complaints both in French and English, on the phone, and via email.
· Utilize your detective skills to probe the customer to determine the root causes of power tool failures or technical issues and then advise appropriately.
· Apply your outstanding communication skills, empathy, quick thinking, and ability to think on your feet to provide quick, effective solutions.
Other responsibilities would include:
· Picking, packing, and shipping parts to customers
· Processing debit and credit card transitions using POS system.
· Arranging shipments via FedEx and Canada Post.
· Fulfilling orders online through Amazon & eBay.
· General administrative duties and warehouse duties as required.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Sales/Services
The best candidates will have 2yrs + Customer Service experience or basic Service Technician experience and should also be:
· Fluent in English/French both written and spoken.
· Familiar with power tools.
· Computer competent (MS Office)
· Eager to learn.
· “Thick” skinned and can maintain composure when faced with a difficult customer or situation.
· Flexible and dependable
· Willing to learn new information on an on-going basis.
Company informationCompany Name: Power Tools Plus
Contact Name: Ginny Cox
Address: 1410 Bayly Street, Unit 7B
Telephone: (905) 831-2069
· Competitive compensation.
· Full Time hours Monday -Friday.
· A collaborative environment.
· On going support and training.
· Professional but friendly office.
· Casual dress
· On-site free parking
· Birthday celebrations and the occasional pizza party.
· The opportunity to try out or borrow power tools.
· No weekends or evenings!
*We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Prefered method of contact: Email