Posted on: September 14, 2018
Staff Plus on behalf of our client, Weston Foods, a leading provider of both fresh and frozen baked products, is actively seeking driven, dedicated and reliable Forklift operators for their Shipping & Receiving department in the Cobourg area. A valid counterbalance forklift license and experience is required.
Work alongside friendly and supportive supervisors, their goal is to help you succeed! This is a long term opportunity with room for growth in the company. For successful individuals, if hired directly by our client, pay raise and benefits are offered once hired!
(In-house forklift licenses do not qualify)
• 70% on the Forklift /30% off the forklift
• Load/Unload pallets of product off of trucks
• Moving shipments around the warehouse
• Pick/ Assemble cases of product
• Pick/ Assemble cases of product on skids as needed in preparation for shipping
• Other responsibilities as required
• Valid Counterbalance forklift license from an accredited forklift certifier, please note in-house licenses from other companies are not valid
• Have knowledge of computers and computer applications with the ability to quickly learn new programs
• Are flexible for days, afternoon, and night shifts
• Possess a high school diploma (Grade 12) or equivalent
• Are self-motivated and have strong time management/organizational skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, Please submit a copy of your resume for us to review today! We look forward to speaking with you.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Manufacturing
Certified Forklift - Counterbalance
**In house certification does not qualify**
Company informationAddress: Cobourg
Prefered method of contact: Email