Posted on: December 20, 2022
Alpha’s Bilingual Childcare Centre Located in Oshawa is looking for Early Childhood Educators for Full/Part Time employment at our newly licensed childcare centre located in Oshawa.
At Alpha’s Bilingual Childcare, we have a mission to affect our community by providing children with the best bilingual STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics) childcare environment within the region of Durham, in a safe and loving atmosphere. We plant seeds that support all foundations of learning per ELECT by providing a play based emergent curriculum. This yields positive growth in all developmental domains (social, emotional, language, cognitive, physical).
Multiple ECE positions available at our brand-new Child Care Center.
We are open 6:00am – 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
What do we offer?
18-22$ hourly with benefits after probation, free trainings, and discounted childcare for our employees (or one family member). In addition, you will enjoy monthly birthday celebrations for staff, vacation pay, and a supportive working environment.
Who are we looking for?
A dynamic, motivating, enthusiastic and natural CHILDCARE LOVER.
As the team grows, you will be responsible for bringing the Alpha’s Bilingual Childcare vision to life whilst modeling our values to your colleagues.
You will be expected to inspire creativity and excellence within the team and offer guidance to children, and the families as and when needed.
You will be expected to maintain positive relationships with other teachers, the children, their families, and ministry officials.
In addition, you will ensure all necessary records are kept up to date, and documentation is produced per ministry requirement. Your duties are to be completed in a professional and timely manner.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Counselling/Education
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to
express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity.
-Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
-Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- May supervise and coordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
Company informationCompany Name: Alpha's Bilingual Childcare Centre
Contact Name: Sonia Tscahoua
Address: 1200 Phillip Murray Avenue
Postal Code:L1J 6Z8
Telephone: (905) 438-1222
Apply Online URL: https://www.alphasbilingualchildcare.com/
Prefered method of contact: Email