Posted on: June 23, 2020
At Beehive Daycare you will work alongside passionate, caring and dedicated educators, in a beautiful rural setting. We are currently seeking full time Registered Early Childhood Educators to join our team.
We are looking for responsible, enthusiastic, caring and reliable Early Childhood Educators who have a sound knowledge of early learning and care.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Counselling/Education
Standard First Aid and CPR including Infant (Required)
• Clear Police Criminal Vulnerable Sector Screening (Required)
• Food Handlers (an asset)
• Registered Early Childhood Education (Preferred)
• Registered ECE experience with children infant to 12 years would be an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents and coworkers
• A team player
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the CCEYA
• Good programming skills; following children's needs; incorporating active learning and how learning happen would also be a benefit.
Company informationCompany Name: Beehive Daycare
Contact Name: Brenda Battman, RECE
Address: P O Box 1116 35 Centre St
Telephone: (705) 653-5375
Only persons considered for interview will be contacted.
Prefered method of contact: Email