Posted on: October 5, 2023
1. Completion of a recognized Food Handler training program, ie. NSTP
2. Foodservice experience necessary.
3. Familiar with HACCP, WHMIS and Occupational Health and Safety, Sanitation Code.
4. Willingness and ability to learn.
5. Ability to lift heavy objects, stand and walk short distances throughout the day and to tolerate
heat from kitchen area.
6. Must be free of communicable diseases.
1. Assist Cook with food preparation as required.
2. Complete departmental cleaning and ware washing as required.
3. Be knowledgeable of and practice residence’s fire and safety programs.
4. Serve food to residents observing special diet restrictions, resident preferences and
outlined departmental procedures.
5. Clear tables, load and safely operate dishwasher. Complete manual ware washing as
6. Adhere to established policies and procedures.
1. Clean West Shore Village uniform shirt as designated by management
2. Long sleeves are permitted under scrub top and must be able to be “pushed up” to elbow length
3. Black, Dark Blue, or Grey pants – no jeans, no leggings, no yoga pants
4. Scrubable, slip resistant closed toe shoes
5. Minimal amount of jewellery
6. Hair should be clean and neat, shoulder length hair should be tied back when performing
personal care, and a hair net should be worn when in the dining room/kitchen
7. Name Tag
8. No nail polish or artificial nails
9. Minimal scented products
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Other
Company informationCity: Port Perry
Prefered method of contact: Email