Posted on: May 9, 2023
Our team is dynamic and creative. Our expertise is in designing, creating, manufacturing and distributing premium lifestyle apparel and we are proud of our enviable reputation for design concepts and the durability of our products.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will use your keen attention to detail to process purchase orders for customization of hats, garments and accessories for a multitude of customers.
You will assist in the processing of purchase orders to ensure program goods are in stock and branded as need for the upcoming season and act as a cover for the order management desk.
You will source out and purchase blank goods from suppliers.
You will work closely with the sales department to make sure customers’ needs are met and customizations are processed quickly and accurately.
Work with our Product Development team and Art Department on Seasonal Catalogue apparel and accessory finishing.
Help maintain database for season switchover and pricing accuracy.
Run sales reports for upcoming season forecasts. Strong Knowledge of Excel required.
To be successful in this position you need to have strong attention to detail and be able to work with all departments within company as well as vendors.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Assist with custom orders and regular inventory
- Use embroidery software to set up logos specific to customer requests
- Make recommendations on thread colour, size and location for decorating garments.
- Knowledge of heat transfer, embroidery and screen printing is an asset.
- Organize and plan custom work orders based on customer requirements.
- Work with outside vendors to have product/custom orders ready on time to meet deadlines
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Issue purchase orders
- Run inventory reports
- Work with the art dept, product development and sales dept to ensure stock is decorated correctly
- Maintain inventory records
- ERP system updates (create and maintain part numbers, part number classifications)
- You will have Math and analytical skills
- A high knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Run and analyze inventory reports
- Familiarity with open purchase order reporting
- Multi company inventory transferring
- Issue/receive purchase orders
- Update inventory through receipts and adjustments within the ERP system
- Work with in-house production and warehouse
- Liaise with outside production partners to ensure proper/timely completion of production and delivery/receipt of new stock
- Work with order management/sales department to ensure stock is ready and available to ship when needed
- Data Entry
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Manufacturing
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
Prefered method of contact: Email