Posted on: August 1, 2018
We’re looking for Talented, Passionate Leaders with a proven record of excellent customer service and growing sales
• Ensure that department budgets are met through efficient operation of the Bakery department (includes gross profit, wage cost, operational expenses and inventory) are maintained.
• Provide direction and support to produce staff as necessary.
• Adhere to company standards and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed.
• Responsible for all aspects of Employee relations including, Interviewing, Hiring, Training and the on-going Development and Motivation of the team.
• Adhere to strict cleaning schedule ensuring a high level of cleanliness and sanitation standards.
• Available to work minimum 2(two) nights including weekends.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Three (3) to Five (5) years’ experience and a sound working knowledge of the Bakery Department.
• Must be available to work a minimum of 2 (two) nights including weekends
• Previous management/leadership experience in the retail industry is an asset.
• Courses in merchandising or business management would be an asset.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Responsible for the day to day management of all aspects of the Bakery department including: ordering, merchandising, customer service and labour scheduling.
• Promote and support superior customer relations in a professional manner.
• Promote and increase sales through effective merchandising techniques, suggestive selling and attractive product presentation.
For further information, please visit your closest Employment Centre.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday 9-4:30pm
Port Perry, 84 Water St, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30-4:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Restaurant/Food Services
Company informationCompany Name: Durham College Employment Services
City: Port Perry
Prefered method of contact: