Posted on: June 6, 2019
2 golf course positions are available, one at Oliver’s Nest and the other at Cardinal 18.
- Maintain a necessary supply of cleaning products, toiletries, and towels.
- Execute small repairs and some painting as required.
- Receive liquor and food orders for the kitchen.
- Help with loading the beverage cart with ice and stock.
- Monitor and change all outside garbage bins on a daily basis.
- Interior of the banquet hall, clubhouse, dining area and bathrooms to be kept clean at all times.
- Set up and take down of banquet hall for events.
- Exterior of the clubhouse and parking lot to be kept clean at all times..
- Pick up golf balls using the range picker/ball shagger.
- Transfer and washing of all range balls.
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness for driving range, chip & putt, parking lot, hitting decks and Golf Academy.
- Daily range set up and take down, divots and garbage.
- Maintain golf cart fleet.
- Lifting moderate weight (30-50lbs).
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Smart Serve Certified
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have own transportation
- Ability to work alone or in a group
- Complete work in a timely manner
- Strong customer service skills, out-going, positive and enthusiastic
- Clean, neat, well-groomed appearance
For further information, please visit your closest Employment Centre.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday 8:30-4:30pm
Port Perry, 84 Water St, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30-4:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Labourers/Cleaners
Company informationCompany Name: Oliver's Nest/ Cardinal 18
Prefered method of contact: