Posted on: April 11, 2023
• Maintains safety as being the number 1 priority in all daily activities.
• Performs mandatory by-law truck inspections and fills out logbook each day;
• Maintains accurate records and logs.
• Performs vehicle inspections and preventative daily maintenance before, during and after trips – this also includes greasing the truck once a week.
• Keeps the interior and exterior of the cab clean.
•Driving dump truck, Moffat truck, flatbed trucks
Maintains a level of professionalism on job sites.
• Must have the ability to always communicate clearly and effectively.
• Demonstrates critical thinking and aptitude to problem solve.
• Secures all loads and safely delivers materials/machines to and from site. This includes all equipment, and tarping material, aggregates and soils.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Trades
• Minimum of a AZ or DZ license required;
• Previous driving experience considered an asset;
• Must possess a clean abstract.
• Regular working hours are Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
• Physically fit and has the ability to lift up to 30lbs.
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
BENEFITS: MEDICAL DENTAL
Prefered method of contact: Email