Posted on: December 18, 2019
Founded in 1992, Uxbridge Montessori School is an accredited Montessori School in Uxbridge for students ages 18 months- grade 8. Our School is inviting applications for After School Program staff. The ideal candidate will be energetic, motivated and enthusiastic.
The Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure the students are under staff supervision at all times;
• Organize and implement arts and crafts, playtime, computer or indoor/outdoor recreational activities;
• Encourage and model positive student interaction.
Employment Type: Part-time
Field of Work: Counselling/Education
• Experienced and comfortable in working with students of various ages;
• Interested in working with children in a fast-paced, energized environment;
• Ability to anticipate and resolve conflict;
• Ability to work with limited supervision: independently and as a team member
The successful candidate must be 18 years old or older, provide a current PVSC, and hold a current First Aid certificate including CPR- C
Company informationCompany Name: Uxbridge Montessori School
Contact Name: Heather Cargill
Address: 167 Main St N
Postal Code:L9P 1C3
Telephone: (905) 852-6377
The successful candidate would have the potential to acquire daytime supply work as well if interested.
Prefered method of contact: Email