Posted on: October 7, 2019
• Draft MOUs and complex Client Contracts for review.
• Assist the CEO with managing client and management commitments, such as meeting arrangements (planning itineraries, meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.)
• Write grants for small businesses; shred credit.
• Draft / edit a variety of correspondence
• Maintaining accounts, Client Contracts, book keeping.
• Basic job costing and completing estimates professionally.
• Manage the telephone, email and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners and other parties in a timely manner.
• Stock and manage the inventory of office and kitchen supplies, furniture, and stationery ordering additional supplies as needed, and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed. Maintain all office facilities and electronic equipment.
• Supervise building maintenance and liaise with the property management team as well as any other equipment or service providers to ensure the smooth operations of the office
• Organize company and office events, as well as assist with other industry and community events the company may participate in
• Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including packages/ courier services
• Assist with paperwork and ad hoc projects
• Perform other duties that may be assigned as necessary
• Excellent oral communication skills (with clients, staff, PowerPoint presentations, sales, etc.)
• Excellent written communication skill
• Excellent proficiency with QuickBooks, and the full Microsoft Office suite of software.
• Excellent knowledge of business requirements, including legal procedures.,
• Ability to function effectively in a variety of roles in a dynamic environment under minimum supervision
• Able to problem solve, think proactively, take direction and adapt to the need of the business.
• Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices
• Extreme attention to detail
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives in a variety of businesses
• Demonstrated professionalism and an understanding of the importance of confidentiality
For further information, please visit your closest Employment Centre.
Beaverton, 397 Simcoe St, Monday and Tuesday 8:30-4:30pm
Port Perry, 231 Water St (Scugog Library), Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00-5:30pm
Uxbridge, 29 Toronto St S, Monday-Wednesday and Fridays 8:30-4:30pm, Thursday 10-6
All sites are closed 12-1pm
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Office/Clerical
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
Prefered method of contact: Email