Posted on: March 8, 2023
We are looking for an individual to join our growing team. This position will report directly to the owner, with a strong emphasis on operational support. The ideal candidate has strong business acumen with excellent organizational and communication skills. They have meticulous attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and they can multi-task under time constraints. The individual must also have a proven track record of working cooperatively with various teams. Experience within the hospitality industry is a definite asset.
- Prepare and process full-cycle A/P and A/R
- Track daily general transactions
- Reconcile company credit card transactions
- Prepare and process government remittances (GST, Liquor tax)
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare financial statements
- Project Accounting (Job Costing, Reconcile)
- Assist with payroll
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience with post secondary education
- Intermediate level Excel skills
Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Proven interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player, able to take direction as well as offer insight
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to multi-task
Knowledge of provincial and federal alcohol reporting is an asset
This position will be weekdays, flexible hours, part time with opportunity for fulltime.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Office/Clerical
Company informationCity: Uxbridge
Prefered method of contact: Email