Posted on: June 7, 2022
Full Job Description
Actively seeking an HR Coordinator to join our team for a 3-month contract. This role will have the possibility of extension and is open to new grads!
This contract is offered on a full time basis, Monday-Friday.
Summary of Position:
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for completing comprehensive administrative duties pertaining to the collection, processing and data management of personnel documentation. This role will also be required to complete physical administration tasks including but not limited to filing (physical and electronic), scanning and data entry. This member will be reporting to the Human Resources Manager who will be their key asset for all questions, clarity or escalations which may arise through the processing of documentation.
This member will be responsible for building databases, extracting and compiling data from internal and external sources to support the creation of reports. This role requires an ability to work independently, and meet deadlines with accuracy and completeness. As a full-time and contract member of our team, this member will be results driven, focused, highly organized and comfortable connecting with team members to obtain any information needed in the successful completion of assigned tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Issue and collect policies for signature, capture and report on completion metrics and follow up to ensure compliance requirements are met.
· Collect personnel information from web-based training portal, save certificates electronically in personnel e-file.
· Complete resume selection process and complete employment references
· Data entry and document management for various employee data including training and renewal dates
· Support document creation for employee new-hire package, performance reviews and various documents pertaining to the employee life-cycle.
· Physical and electronic filing and recording of employee information
· Maintaining current on HR topics related to Federally Regulated Business.
· Develop documents as per project requirements including but not limited to communications, notices, meeting minutes etc.
· Support weekly and monthly initiatives for completing projects for the Social Committee, Newsletter and Employee Engagement initiatives.
· General administrative duties including but not limited to scanning, filing, and cross-referencing information.
Who we are:
Skelton Canada Inc. has been in operation since 1962 and is a recognized industry leader in the refrigerator transportation industry providing services throughout Canada and USA. Our team believes that offering safe, reliable and high-quality service has been our secret to success, and supports our expanding organization.
Each member of our team is highly valued, and our family-oriented culture provides our staff with a place they can call home. We offer competitive wages, an annual clothing allowance, a competitive benefit package, as well as an employer matched RRSP Pension Plan. Our team’s creativity, dedication and progressive approach has created the Skelton brand that is widely respected and recognized; our team is our greatest asset!
Join our team today to be a part of our success story!
For more information on how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 905-261-3895. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, and the position you are interested in and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
To register with us and get direct access to all of our programs and services, follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y28jnbtk
Field of Work: Office/Clerical
· Post-secondary education in HR or a related field (new grads welcome)
· 2+ years administrative experience
· Successful completion of criminal background check, with satisfactory result required
· Experience in a fast-paced environment
· Industry experience is an asset
Company informationCity: Sharon
· Intermediate experience with MS office including Excel
· Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
· Above average attention to detail
· Able to read, write and communicate in English
· Excellent planning and task management
· Ability to meet deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Prefered method of contact: