Community Employment Services are funded by Employment Ontario and administered by Durham College Community Employment Services. We have four full time sites and numerous itinerant service locations within Durham Region and West Northumberland County. Each site provides one stop access to a full suite of free employment services. All job seekers have access to a variety of employment supports including but not limited to:
- Job search support and access to job postings
- Free access to the internet, photocopying, faxing and telephone
- Information on Second Career
- One-to-one appointments with a case manager
- Resumé, interview workshops, job search and more
- Job fairs, employer and training presentations
All sites also assist with the application process to other Employment Ontario programs such as Second Career. Job Seekers have continued access to computers, Internet, fax/photo copier, and employment related books, workshops and resources.
Employment Services can help improve confidence and provide guidance in making good decisions!
Invest a little of your time and Community Employment Services will show you the way!