Uxbridge Community Employment Services
Welcome to Uxbridge Community Employment Services funded by Employment Ontario and operated by Durham College. Your community support for finding employment
All of our services are free and we would be pleased to assist you in securing employment or finding a new career.
We also offer free services to local employers.
We offer all the following services at our centre:
For Job Seekers
- Access to Internet, job search support, local job postings
- Assistance with resume and cover letter development
- Informative Workshops on Resume Writing, Interview Skills, Health & Safety Training
- Information regarding government funded programs, such as Second Career
- Photocopying, telephone and fax service
- Assistance with Career Exploration and Local Labour Market Information.
- Free job postings
- Financial incentives
- Assistance with Job Fairs, space for interviewing, screening of potential applicants
- Work placements including volunteer, job trail and hire
- Full time and part time work experience and on the job training opportunities
29 Toronto St., Unit #2
Uxbridge, ON L9P 1V9
Monday to Wednesday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch daily from noon to 1 p.m.