Posted on: February 12, 2018
Beacon Environmental Limited is currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to work out of our Markham office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of professional experience, with demonstrated skills in office administration and a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat. This individual must be self-motivated, be able to coordinate his/her involvement in multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines, be highly detail-oriented, and enjoy working independently but also as part of a team. Candidates selected for an interview will also be required to complete a practical assessment.
• Office Management including general reception duties, coordination of phones, supplies, courier/mail deliveries, maintain filing system, manage budgets, co-ordinate repairs/maintenance with property manager;
• Format proposals, reports and technical documents, to ensure all deliverables are consistent with Beacon QA/QC Policies;
• Co-ordinate report production and deliverables;
• Assist Project Managers as required; and
• Other administrative tasks as assigned.
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Office/Clerical
Core skills required for this position include:
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat;
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment;
• Fluent in English;
• Possesses a valid driver’s licence.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum two years’ experience in office administration, Word document formatting, and report preparation;
• Education in office administration an asset.
Company informationCompany Name: Beacon Environmental Limited
Address: 80 Main St. N
Postal Code:L3P 1X5
Telephone: (905) 201-7622
Prefered method of contact: