Posted on: August 15, 2017
Hotel Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities
- Overseeing hotel infrastructure to ensure functionality and safety
- Organizing repair, installation and renovation projects
We are looking for a Hotel Maintenance Manager to take care of our hotel’s infrastructure (e.g. buildings, electricity.) You will plan various renovation and repair projects.
In this role, you should be organized and proactive. Familiarity with electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems is essential. If you’re also committed to meeting health and safety standards, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure our hotel premises are safe and functional for guests and employees alike.
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards
- Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies and facilities
- Organize repair projects in a manner that does not disturb guests
- Act fast to resolve emergency issues
- Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs
Employment Type: Full-time
Field of Work: Labourers/Cleaners
Proven experience as a Hotel Maintenance Supervisor
In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, swimming pool sewer and HVAC systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
High school diploma or equivalent.
Company informationCompany Name: Best Western Plus
Contact Name: Michael Ganesh
To apply drop off to hotel or email to the general manager- Michael Ganesh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefered method of contact: In Person